Spinview is an exciting early-stage Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality company that is breaking boundaries with B2B solutions in the retail, research and out-of-home advertising sectors.
Our platform enables companies to create VR and 360 assets that can be managed and distributed with deep data and analytics. We provide ‘virtual focus groups’ for brands who want to deeply understand how their consumers see them and their products. We work with amazing partners such as research giant GfK, eye-tracking pioneer Tobii, the Royal Palaces of Sweden and leading OOH players such as JCDecaux to guide and give insight to brands such as McDonalds, Pepsi Cola, Merck, Synsam and many others.
Our business model is Software as a Service, bringing companies on board with creation and license fees. We are flexible, fast-moving and growing fast, with offices in London, Stockholm and Belgrade.
Spinview’s platform and technology investments means that it is on a strong growth path with the opportunity for winning candidates to be a part of a sparkling future from early stages.
Spinview is looking for talented and ambitious sales people with a desire to learn quickly, engage with interesting customers and win new business. Every conversation will open new opportunities in this rapidly-evolving space as VR/AR technology provides greater insight for brands.
This is a new business role with the aim of growing the pipeline and closing deals rapidly. Spinview is growing fast and aims to bring on board a stream of key partners and clients. This sales role is key to that growth.
Initially a solely new business role, however, over time you will build up a portfolio of customers which you will need to support and generate further revenues from. As well as your focus on new business you will be responsible for providing support over the phone to customers, resolving any questions or issues which they have.
You will be responsible for helping to identify opportunities to uplift their rates, sell additional products and services, whilst making it your personal objective to increase the customers’ usage, and understanding of the benefits of our services to them and their organisation through analysis and risk assessment of their usage statistics and other intelligence available to you.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- 3 years previous new business sales and account management success of a similar nature
- Successful in meeting/ exceeding company performance targets and goals
- Ability to think on your feet and work on own initiative
- Conceptual selling ability
- Strong listening, oral & written communication skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport with your target audience
- Excellent pipeline and task management
- Able to form strong and mutually beneficial business relationships with customers over the telephone
- Tenacity and drive, with an undisputable level of commitment and passion for achieving levels of service excellence
- Ability and willingness to travel where required
- Proven track record in compliance with using CRM systems
- Self-motivation to work from home
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Previously generated appointments for assigned market sectors
- Understanding of the grants landscape and the associated policy drivers
- Has a results-driven focus with good business judgement whilst performing risk assessments
- An understanding of structured sales methodologies and processes (ideally Miller Heiman)
- Excellent communication skills, consultative approach and able to influence others to support objectives
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to close appointments and generate other commercial opportunities
- Knowledge of the public and voluntary sector markets
- Research, preparation, planning and organisational skills with the ability to think independently
- Excellent knowledge of immersive technologies and their applications to retail, research and/or advertising