Employment Type: Full-time
Job location: UK or Serbia
Workplace policy: Remote
Reports to: Technical Lead
Department: Technology Team
Experience: 4-8 Years
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
We are looking for an experienced back-end developer to join our Technology Team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications (self QA before handing over for stagging review)
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Experienced Node,js developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Node.js (and desirable if you have hands on experience with Java, Ruby, PHP and Python)
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good project management skills.
To apply please email [email protected] with your cv and cover letter or video.