Job location: UK (Ideally with Swedish language capability)
Workplace policy: Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Sales and Marketing
Experience: 4+ years
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
We are looking for a qualified project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital twin and platform projects, including new product launches, customer onboarding and capture of physical assets where needed.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy project professional with an in-depth understanding of the built environment and how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle according to our quality and budget requirements, within defined timeframes.
- Provide end-to-end project management for a range of projects and carrying sizes
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Ensure that Spinview is always represented to customers and suppliers at the highest level
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Projects will range in size from Norwegian Military, SKF and Everyone Active to TfL, Familjabostarder and Travis Perkins Group.
- Fluency in both English and Swedish is preferable
- 4-10+ years proven project management experience – account management and commercial acumen a bonus
- Hands-on experience with project management software so that you can recommend and implement for Spinview
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Degree preferable (BSc in Computer Science, Architecture, Building Management or relevant field) but not essential – attitude, fit and personality are key to this role
- Strong organisational skills: proven ability to prioritise and maintain a system for proactively managing multiple customers, projects and requests, for creating and managing a plan, and for keeping your adhoc teams organised
- Proactive, hands-on
- Excellent communication skills: proven ability to communicate effectively across the experience/management spectrum, translate between technical and non‐technical teams, and can empathetically communicate a customer’s pain to internal Spinview teams
- Self‐motivated, takes ownership, and proactively drives success: we work from home –applying a trust first approach, we expect our team to embrace this, not exploit it
- Able to assess risk indicators and devise proactive action plans to overcome risks
- Confident in managing expectations, investigative questioning and adapting in pressure situations – and of course deliver projects on time and in budget
- Strong team player, willing to help, support and advise those around you, and open to collaboration and constructive feedback to evolve in your role.
To apply please email [email protected] with your cv and cover letter or video.