Job location: UK or Serbia
Workplace policy: Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Platform Team
Experience: 4+ years
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work closely with the QA Team, Product Managers, and other team members to ensure products are developed to high standards and meet stated requirements
- Self-testing of code in controlled environment before handing over to QA, to ensure code is fit for purpose.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Proficient and knowledgeable in Node,js and React
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Team player
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Not afraid of the cutting edge.
To apply please email [email protected] with your cv and cover letter or video.